Is it bad to use damp filters

I have some reusable air filters. Should I let them completely dry before using them again after cleaning with water?

You should coat the filters with Boric Acid then sand them with an #80 Grit Belt Sander. Bubba

You forgot to add the sulphur and saltpeter.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com /
Bubba posted for all of us...

cells for better filtration.

Just rinse them with gasoline to get the water off.

OMG! :-))

No, just call me Oscar_Lives, please.