Is it bad to use damp filters

I have some reusable air filters. Should I let them completely dry before using them again after cleaning with water?

Reply to
Terry

You should coat the filters with Boric Acid then sand them with an #80 Grit Belt Sander. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

You forgot to add the sulphur and saltpeter.

Reply to
Nobody

Bubba posted for all of us...

I thought that's why one used the rosebud on the torch - to dry and shrink the cells for better filtration.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Just rinse them with gasoline to get the water off.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

OMG! :-))

Reply to