Honeywell TH8320U1008 Tstat

I have a HoneyWell Th8320U1008 tstat installed and I'm trying to add an outside sensor to it. When I step thru the codes I go from 330 to 500 skipping all codes in between. The outdoor sensor is hooked up but I don't see it on the display. I think 340 or 342 may be the codes for additional temp sensors. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on??
"shiflerg" wrote in message
I have a HoneyWell Th8320U1008 tstat installed and I'm trying to add an outside sensor to it. When I step thru the codes I go from 330 to 500 skipping all codes in between. The outdoor sensor is hooked up but I don't see it on the display. I think 340 or 342 may be the codes for additional temp sensors. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on??
Yes.
Go into service mode?
shiflerg wrote:

Go into service mode?

yep.. but need more information.... what is the application?? I think I can find the installer programming book for the downgraded one that you have.
The ones I use are the TH6321U1006 for heat pumps or the IAQ for dual fuel/hybrid systems