High pressure line temperatre

Page 1 of 2
Hi, Today it is 31 deg. C here in Calgary which is hot for our climate. My house a/c is 3 ton 13 SEER Puron, Carrier performance series unit. Cooling the house well. When I feel the high pressure line, it is luke warm. Isn't it supposed to be pretty hot?

Felt mine today and found at appx 220 psi here in Wa state...

OOPs forgot, r22

Boy you're lucky... I was just getting ready to nail you on that one! :-)

Rtu that
tripped for some odd reason
OS delta was like 93 / 120
Inner at 73 and 60, est 60% humidity ( sorry no slinger available )
Pressure ~75 and 220 psi
No startup via the stat, dint check output but seemed to be calling, T8611-- I reset by breaker restart and all seems to be fine...readings as above, indicate only a slightly low charge accoirding to the unit chart..
Oh luxaire 3.5 t package HP

You discharge line temperature depend lot on your superheat and this also may have lot to do with refrigerant charge if system is fully charge, if cooling coil is clean, if your filter is clean are you fan is moving enough air across the cooling coil is this compressor scroll or reciprocating, is this unit equip with thermal expansion valve (TXV) or is it capillary tube job there is more then one factor involve when you get system that maybe ok and yet may not be ok. you will need good tech to take it look at, but if system works and you are happy with it, you know what they say don't fix it if is not broking tony

I'm getting another headache... :(
--
Zyp

"Tony" < snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net> wrote in message

It's one thing that the dipshit can't speak and type English... but it's another when it's nothing but BULLSHIT. :-)
You head is not to far from your ass so you know what to do with it tony

Stuff it up there, to be like you? LOL
rectal cranial inversion?
why dont you tell us how its done ,tony ?

That's right, I have plenty of experience in cramming 'shit' heads like Tony's up their ass!

LOL... you have to come out sometime and see that everybody's not like yourself.

No, it shouldnt be hot. It should feel warm, slippery and gooey..............pretty much like Stormy's head after he's had a thought process. Bubba

Bubba you kill me! lol
--
http://michellemalkin.com /

Yeah but really............ can you picture that visual? :-) Bubba

still LOL!