High pressure line temperatre

Hi, Today it is 31 deg. C here in Calgary which is hot for our climate. My house a/c is 3 ton 13 SEER Puron, Carrier performance series unit. Cooling the house well. When I feel the high pressure line, it is luke warm. Isn't it supposed to be pretty hot?

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Felt mine today and found at appx 220 psi here in Wa state...

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

OOPs forgot, r22

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

Boy you're lucky... I was just getting ready to nail you on that one! :-)

Reply to
<kjpro

Rtu that

tripped for some odd reason

OS delta was like 93 / 120

Inner at 73 and 60, est 60% humidity ( sorry no slinger available )

Pressure ~75 and 220 psi

No startup via the stat, dint check output but seemed to be calling, T8611-- I reset by breaker restart and all seems to be fine...readings as above, indicate only a slightly low charge accoirding to the unit chart..

Oh luxaire 3.5 t package HP

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

You discharge line temperature depend lot on your superheat and this also may have lot to do with refrigerant charge if system is fully charge, if cooling coil is clean, if your filter is clean are you fan is moving enough air across the cooling coil is this compressor scroll or reciprocating, is this unit equip with thermal expansion valve (TXV) or is it capillary tube job there is more then one factor involve when you get system that maybe ok and yet may not be ok. you will need good tech to take it look at, but if system works and you are happy with it, you know what they say don&#39;t fix it if is not broking tony

Reply to
Tony

I&#39;m getting another headache... :(

Reply to
Zephyr

It&#39;s one thing that the dipshit can&#39;t speak and type English... but it&#39;s another when it&#39;s nothing but BULLSHIT. :-)

Reply to
<kjpro

No, it shouldnt be hot. It should feel warm, slippery and gooey..............pretty much like Stormy&#39;s head after he&#39;s had a thought process. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Reply to
Tony

Stuff it up there, to be like you? LOL

Reply to
<kjpro

rectal cranial inversion?

why dont you tell us how its done ,tony ?

"T>You head is not to far from your ass so you know what

Reply to
The Freon Cowboy

All drivel snipped for sanity. tony Hunglow is a fundie idjit twit and it&#39;s a troll..

Reply to
Tekkie®

Bubba you kill me! lol

Reply to
Bill

I posted definition of fundie before, tekkie, but this sounds like stormy to a tee!

http://www.urbandicti>

Reply to
DIMwit

Yeah but really............ can you picture that visual? :-) Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Well Kjpro have much more expirience in that line of work Sorry can&#39;t help you

Reply to
Tony

That&#39;s right, I have plenty of experience in cramming &#39;shit&#39; heads like Tony&#39;s up their ass!

Reply to
<kjpro

still LOL!

Reply to
Joseph

First You must take you own head out of your own ass "dumb ass"

Reply to
Tony