Broken Down and getting very cold.....

I have a Lennox Elite gas furnace and I need help please quickly...... my furnace broke down last night and it is -15degrtees here....I have alternating red-green flashiong lights and no glow at all...there is a clicking sound intermittently as the furnace tries to start, but that is momentarily. No heat at all.....the fan works if I put it on "fan- setting", can anyone help with suggestions...PLEASE......???

Call an HVAC contractor?

Thanks of course I did, I am still waiting it has been 5 hrs since I phoned, most of them are out on emergency calls as mine is...

If it's going to be a long wait... Look for other ways to provide supplemental heat till they arrive.
snipped-for-privacy@primus.ca wrote:

I guess that's the downside to furnaces that have controls complex enough to warrant LEDs.

A board that has an idiot light (LED) is complex to you CJT? Wow! You are a dumb fuck Bubba

I normally pay no attention to the LED's...
Model G26 or 9OU furnace. Blue jhonston control module. Spark ignition.
Alt fast flash = ign. failure. Who doesn't pay attention to LED's?...idiot
Could be the clicking is establishing the pilot, but flame sensor is dirty, or module is bad, or gas valve is bad. You sure your gas hasn't been shut off?
Those blue module's all fail sooner or later. Replace with honeywell s861ou1003.
Lennox will have a kit no doubt. Nothing you can easily do to get it going. I wouldn't even walk someone through cleaning that sensor....putting the burner door on wrong can cause probs...and most pro's can't seem to do it properly.
-Canadian Heat

LED's?...idiot
That's because I can test and diagnose the equipment without the help of an "idiot" light.
I know you use them and count on them for your correct diagnosis.
Sucks to be you.
On 06 Feb 2007 00:38:33 GMT, DANgER ( snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

Now thats funny. You gotta watch an idiot light to figure out whats wrong. Id love to see you check one out giving a false code (which happens very ofter). I'll bet you go through boxes of those 3amp one time fuses. What a nut hole. Nobody trusts a blinking LED you retard. I hope your mother told you you were a pathetic waste of sperm. Bubba

LED's?...idiot
dirty, or

off?
going.
If not, I'm sure his father would tell him... that is IF he could locate his father... lol

Well, I guess you are going to have to wait.

Call your Lennox dealer.
Call the President of Venezuela . He is giving away free home heating oil for the needy. Maybe he will convert your furance to oil.