Air Vent in Shower???

Renovating a home. I asked for air (heat and AC) to be added to the new bathroom. So, the vent ended up in the ceiling right over the tub/ shower.
I'm not an expert, but it seems that blowing air on a wet person is less than ideal. Should I have the guy move the thing, or is this okay where it is?
Thanks, AABob
Just to clarify, this is not the bath exhaust fan.

    Are you sure it's not just to disperse the fumes ?
    What do you do about the nasty aftertaste ?
Alternative answer
    You have to quit dumping a cup of water on her head and blowing on her neck.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Sounds like I need to tell the guy to move the vent. Though now that the sheetrock is up, he's not going to like crawling into the attic.