Winnipeg gardeners? (West End/St. James/ Downtown)

I'm new to Winnipeg (from the west coast) and would love to find a garden club centred in either downtown/west end or st. james area. I found the South Winnipeg and the East Kildonan clubs, but since I don't have a car these locations are too far for me.

Does anyone know of a club in any of these areas?

Thanks very much, Katherine

Reply to
Katherine