What's this tree?

I love the fall colors that these trees put out, they combine green, gold and red all on the same tree at the same time. What are they?
http://www.dimensional.com/~melissa/photos/FALL%20COLORS%2010-12-04.JPG
--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
http://melissasliberty.blogspot.com/
Melissa said:

It's hard to tell from a distance like that, but I think it is an ash tree. I looks like it has compound leaves, and branches that form opposite of each other. Some cultivar of green ash, maybe. They tend to fall colors in aof burgundy, gold and orange.
All the ash trees here are dying (unless treated regularly with the proper pesticides) due to the imported emerald ash borer.