What plants you've seen or read about, scare you the most and why ?

Although you may admire still them, what plants (you've either seen, or so far just read about) 'scare' you the most (however you define that) and please say why, for any one/s named ?
Poison Ivy - Itchy, weeping skin rash. Bull Nettles - I remember as a kid running through the pasture and through unseen patches of them. Ouch!

These....they make my punk son act like a fool.
http://www.cannabismd.org/images/group.jpg

snipped-for-privacy@post.com says...

Hmmmm. Posted twice under two different names. Trolling?
--
BNSF = Build Now, Seep Forever