what is this plant?

i bought a plant at a sale and dumb-me, couldnt recall the name by the time i got home
http://www.inkweb.com/unknown1/DSC06054.JPG
chaz
Pothos???
Do an image search on google... images.google.com

I will take my first stab at a question like this. Best guess: Vinca vine.
Fito
Best not to guess. Vinca have paired leaves.

Hoya
Hoya have paired leaves.

elizabeth, Baton Rouge, LA
http://community.webshots.com/user/elott63

No. Not peperomia. Looks more like a variegated pothos.
No Ricky, it is a variegated Peperomia scandens.

I plant peperomia all the time and never saw one with pointed tips on the leaves.

This is Peperomia obtusifolia "variegata" -
http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky/peperomia.jpg

-- Gerry www.garden-guide.net ... for responsible gardening
Nope, it doesn't have the large foliaceous stipules of Philodendron and isn't a vine.

How sad that is.
Now you can't say that anymore, eh?
Peperomia is a very large genus with several hundred named species worldwide. Many do have pointed leaf tips.
I stand corrected, the plant show is variegated Peperomia nitida not Peperomia serpens (P.scandens).
http://www.peperomia.net /
Look under cultivars in the photo gallery.

Thats it! I couldnt remember to save my life!
Thanks!