what is this plant?

i bought a plant at a sale and dumb-me, couldnt recall the name by the time i got home

chaz

Pothos???

Do an image search on google... images.google.com

Reply to
LFR

I will take my first stab at a question like this. Best guess: Vinca vine.

Fito

Reply to
Fito

Hoya

Reply to
zhanataya

by the time

Looks like Peperomia to me.

Reply to
Elizabeth

No. Not peperomia. Looks more like a variegated pothos.

Reply to
Ricky

Thats it! I couldnt remember to save my life!

Thanks!

Reply to
chaz

No Ricky, it is a variegated Peperomia scandens.

Reply to
Cereus-validus

Hoya have paired leaves.

Reply to
Cereus-validus

Best not to guess. Vinca have paired leaves.

Reply to
Cereus-validus

I plant peperomia all the time and never saw one with pointed tips on the leaves.

Reply to
Ricky

This is Peperomia obtusifolia "variegata" -

Ricky

tips on the

the name

Philodendron scandens

-- Gerry

... for responsible gardening

Reply to
Gerry

How sad that is.

Now you can't say that anymore, eh?

Peperomia is a very large genus with several hundred named species worldwide. Many do have pointed leaf tips.

I stand corrected, the plant show is variegated Peperomia nitida not Peperomia serpens (P.scandens).

under cultivars in the photo gallery.

Reply to
Cereus-validus

Nope, it doesn't have the large foliaceous stipules of Philodendron and isn't a vine.

Reply to
Cereus-validus