What do you do when filling in a garden swimming pool?

Page 2 of 2
from snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com contains these words:

For what, you top-posting moronic ostrich? Because I can't download her posts? That's hardly a usenet crime, or even my fault. The cause is outside my control and hers.
Maybe if you didn't top-post like some lame-brain newbie who can't distinguish email conventions from usenet conventions, you'd be better able to follow threads and understand other peoples' conversations in this group. And while we're discussing your technical incompetence, maybe you could learn that other usenet convention about editing your quoted replies.

I already did, Victoria, you're definitely not in there. This has to be a usenet propagation thing , I'll ask my news-server why it's not picking up posts from yours.
Janet.
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 18:51:01 +0100, Janet Baraclough

Janet, it is not you Ingrid was talking about. I top post replies to people who top post. No biggie.

Oh, c'mon...Ingrid is okay.

This is why we not only use Road Runner, but also pay an additional ten a month for Giganews. Road Runner is woefully inadequate and we were missiing a lot of posts.
exactly right. Ingrid

plonk. Ingrid
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 18:51:01 +0100, Janet Baraclough

snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com wrote in

I did plonk her but she kept morphing her addy and I kept seeing her venom filled snarls.
er.. You were talking to me, right? 0:)
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:54:04 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

Hahahahahahahaha. Plonked as of right n...

Wait! I have a question! If I ruined the WHOLE NEWSGROUP for you, why were you still reading my posts, Drama Queen? Hello? HELLO?
<hee hee>
I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you...
bwahhhhaahhhha....

I have. I was between computers. Now I have a nice shiney new Dell 1705 Laptop and we got it all loaded today. Filters in place.
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:15:21 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com wrote:

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:02:41 +0100, Janet Baraclough

I haven't posted for months. That's why you haven't seen posts. The only thing I changed is my hard drive and my husband misspelled sakadawa in my fake email address.
On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 06:29:52 -0400, Cheryl Isaak

For now, anyway. Thanks for the email.
you can always line the pool with a pool liner. a lot of people give up on their cement pools which leak and just line them.
now.... can you talk your friend into converting it to a pond????? on the rec.ponds.moderated group they been talking about ways to use bags of sand under the liner to change the shape of the pool, add shelves for plants and still keep an area for swimming. so she could use a lot of the sand to "sculpt" her pool into a pond. Ingrid
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 10:49:18 +0100, andrewhomes