WEED ID ?

I am not having any luck at identifying this weed, can anyone help?
I live in North Carolina-This weed seems to always pop up in my natural areas. Right now we are having a warm spell and my garden is overtaken with it. roots are fibrous, no leaf hairs,leaf edges are smooth and fairly small,it crawls along and likes to wrap itself around other plants.
THANKS FOR ANY HELP IN ADVANCE.
http://picasaweb.google.com/eileenmahr/Weed

Stewart Robert Hinsley

Looks like Hairy Vetch, Vicia villosa.
http://images.google.com/images?q=hairy%20vetch
-- Karen
Does it flower? Does it leave a pod after it flowers? It doesn't look like hairy vetch to me at all.

Looks like Vetch to me.

USDA Zone 8
Yes!! ThankYou,
I googled Hairy Vetch and Vicia villosa and I does look the same. I can not remember if it ever flowers, but I will keep my eye on it.
THANKS TO ALL FOR THE HELP it was driving me crazy, not being able to find it's identity !

If it IS vetch, it is very beneficial to the soil as it is a legume. I never pull the vetch when weeding.