Updated garden and outdoor photos

For those who like garden and wildlife pictures I have uploaded many more. Some of the pics I quite like, some are there as a documentary.
http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/HareScott /
The chook experts might like to tell me what breeds I actually have.
David

Beautiful animals ! The red hen looks like what we would call a Rhode Island Red.
What is the range of the dew point there? Looks lush.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now /

Hmmm.... How can you live in the country and not have a dog! It is immoral not to have a dog and live in the country! Where is the doggie in the photo :)

Nad R wrote:

I had a red kelpie - a most excellent dog. He was ill for much of the collection period and not up to gambolling about as in previous years. He died three days ago.

Sorry to here about the loss of your dog :(

Bill who putters wrote:

Others have said the same.

I don't know what the range of dew point would be. Now it is late summer with max temp from 26C to 42C, min temp from 16C to 26C. It was cooler this morning with a dew so the dew point is about 18-19C I guess. It was very lush when many of the shots were taken it has burned off a little now.
David
Just beautiful
--
Sonies

Sonies wrote:

Thanks. Did you have a favourite?
On 2/10/11 1:18 AM, in article ij000q$met$ snipped-for-privacy@news.albasani.net, "David

Very nice Especially when it is 8F out!
I love the pictures of the river. It's cold, wet, and brown right now, and seeing something *Green* is soooo nice :)
On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 17:18:55 +1100, "David Hare-Scott"

RIR, Isa brown, Australorp, Barnvelder?????????? (or a mix of those breeds).
Lovely shots thanks David.