Two weeks of rain!

Geeze, Two weeks of rain can sure make a difference, even in the grass. I may not seek a replacement for it after all! I'd like to know if lawn grass can actually die and just not go dormant. Most of my grass has grown back except for an area about 6' x 6' which doesn't show any sign of green on it at all. This grass is different than most of the grass in my lawn. It's much softer and has a 'cush' to it. I really don't know what type it is but I'd like it throughout the whole lawn if I could. I think it propagates itself through runners too as I always seem to be pulling these from the edge of my gardens. Anyway, this grass seems dead. I was just wondering!
Buzzy :)
--
--- Buzzy's Stall Wall ---
www.buzzys.net

I can relate during May, June and the beginning of July it rained almost constantly. During the first 4 days of July we set a record for rain for the entire month - 12". I planted some sod back at the end of April it has rained so much that the sod has gone from thick a beautiful to 95% of it rotted there are little tuft here and there hopefully no that it's drying out with some fertilizer it will come back!
Marc

Its still better than two weeks of flatulence.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Really depends on the cause!
Marc