tree problems

we will be adding new sections on selecting healthy trees soon.
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case Sensitive.
Troubles in the Rhizosphere
Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting and Look up "Tree Planting"
Improper Mulching - and Look up "Mulch"
Improper Pruning
Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
Tree Farming and Related Problems /
Sincerely, John A. Keslick, Jr. Consulting Arborist and Beware of so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology. Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.