Topsy Turvey

Hi all: Has anyone had any luck with the topsy turvey tomato grower? I bought one and had no luck at all.. Mike

How true! My neighbors have one (I do not) It has little green tomatoes about the size of a golf ball, and the plants are drying up from the heat; they are not even in full sun. Not a success.
emilie NorCal

Sure looked easy on the tv commercials.. oh well if something looks too good to be true, usually it is.. Mike

A friend just harvested one tomato from the topsyturvy in San Jose, Calif.
The plant seems out of synch... it wants to grow up but it's forced to grown down.
Karen