Tomato Plants

Here it is October 29 and I'm getting the first tomatoes on my potted tomato plants! One on each of two plants. I planted them late and figured I'd never see any tomatoes.
If I take these plants indoors and keep them under a florescent light over the winter, will they continue to produce?
I'm in central Texas, zone 7.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

if they are as good as they are when they come out of the garden fresh I would say it's worth the extra expense... they're so expensive in the winter anyway and they are grainy.... hardly worth eating in my opinion. Colleen Ann Zone 5 CT
On 30 Oct 2004 14:39:36 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (GrampysGurl) wrote:

OP mentioned 2 tomatoes total on 2 plants as of 29 October. I would also advise spending time and money on a more productive hobby. Yes, fun to say you *have* produced an indoor tomato, but pretty small return.