To George down in the US

Nothing really. I just wanted USers to know what it's like to be described as "down there", from "up" in Canada.
Now you stop that! The less awareness Murkans have of us 'up here', the better off we will be. I mean, do WE want GMO all over the damn place and obese people sucking aspartame 'diet' sodypop and paranoia and duckytape and school violence and... Hmmm. Too late.
--
You have to remember that 80% of people are part of The Herd.
The 80% of the population that is braindead.

Va-te-faire enceinte!

That's "Canuckistanis", you capitalist swine, you. :)
--
snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca
http://www.renaissancegardens.com /