Time to Plant Bulbs

Now is the time to plant spring-blooming bulbs! We all love to see those first pops of colour after a dreary winter, so do your future self a favor and plant a nice array of bulbs in your garden. Here is a link to a great bulb how-to put together by our staff here at Get into Gardening! Let us know if you have any questions and we?ll be glad to help you out and get you closer to having a yard full of beautiful bulb flowers. Happy planting!

Reply to
lifeflower

SPAM! The time to plant spring bulbs where I live is in the autumn -- October or November.

Reply to
David E. Ross

Rather amatuer spam methinks - I didn't see the aforementioned link.

That said are you under the impression that there are no northern hemishpere spammers? I ask because I fail to see the logic in calling a post spam because it's a different season where you live.

Reply to
~misfit~

The cited link was missing from the original message. A quick search on the phrase "Get into Gardening", however, reveals that it is a commercial business based in the U.K. The original message in this thread was posted via gardenbanter.co.uk. Thus, the originator and I both have the same seasons at the same time.

Reply to
David E. Ross

Stranger than fiction!!!

Damn that Gardenbanter - I dare say they're leeching my messages to add to their poxy site. Sad when you have to leech from usenet - what's the point of having the site?

Reply to
~misfit~

This causes a lot of confusion here as banterers are apt to assume that everybody is in the UK.

Reply to
David Hare-Scott
[snip]

That happens lots on usenet anyway - however it's usually Americans doing that assuming.

Cheers,

Reply to
~misfit~

So, that's that then. Think I'll go and plant some bulbs.

Reply to
ron1953