T-Shirts made with 100% cow manure

Check out this website!
T-Shirts made with 100% cow manure! http://www.cowchipshirts.com
Yes, but if I put them over my plants will they grow better?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

The only thing that will make your plants grow better is if you straddle those plants and take a big healthy dump on them yourself..
Just to keep everything consistant, does this company also make toilet tissue from cow manure?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

sherwindu Wrote:

What about perfume, ala eau de toilette
-- JW-Tools

The perfume ingredient musk comes from almost the same location (different animal).
Janet
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com writes:

They appear to be cotton shirts.
kinda weird, but whatever floats your boat.
--
be safe.
flip