Supporting tomatoes

Thought I'd share this hilarious article from the Washington Post about different ways to support tomatoes -- or not.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle?hpid=z13
HB
Add pictures here
✖

[Haunted pool house article]
I suspect he intended http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/home/what-kind-of-tomato-grower-are-you/2012/06/13/gJQAWMMEaV_gallery.html#photo=1
--
Drew Lawson | "But the senator, while insisting he was not
| intoxicated, could not explain his nudity."
✖
On Jun 15, 5:51 am, snipped-for-privacy@furrfu.invalid (Drew Lawson) wrote:

Sorry! Dunno how that goof happened; thanks, Drew.
Interesting different POVs on supporting/not supporting tomatoes. May try something different next year. This year, I went with triangular folding cage, thinking there was plenty of room. Not. As to letting them trail, that's fine if you have the space...
HB

Add pictures here
✖