Supporting tomatoes

Thought I'd share this hilarious article from the Washington Post about different ways to support tomatoes -- or not.

Higgs Boson

[Haunted pool house article]

I suspect he intended

Drew Lawson

Sorry! Dunno how that goof happened; thanks, Drew.

Interesting different POVs on supporting/not supporting tomatoes. May try something different next year. This year, I went with triangular folding cage, thinking there was plenty of room. Not. As to letting them trail, that's fine if you have the space...

HB

ot explain his nudity."

Reply to
Higgs Boson