It looks like it could be wild parsnip. But it might be some other member
of the Parsley family, many of which are poisonous. (This plant family
is notorious for the many members which can cause photosentivity when
the sap gets on your skin, so handle with caution.)
Pat in Plymouth MI ('someplace.net' is comcast)
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
It definitely looks like wild parsnip to me. It is a very
dangerous weed and should be on the noxious weed list. It
is far worse than poison ivy. I had some in a wooded area
behind my house. I sprayed it with poison ivy killer several
times and then covered the area with black plastic.
This URL has photos of wild parsnip and the severity of burns
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.