Strange Plant and Vine

I have posted under the binaries group pictures of a plant and a vine that i cannot identify. Please help if you can.
Thank you.
um, which binaries group and what's the subject of your post please? thank you

oops, scratch that - found them, sorry I can't help ID.

I'm now thinking ivy leafed morning glory and poke plant. What do you think?
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:39:31 -0400, "LeeAnne"