Stinking plant....what is it?

This plant is in one of our flower gardens and it stinks like a dead animal. In fact, we looked all over for something dead before we realized that it was the plant producing the odor. We Googled some for it but never did come up with anything that looked like it so now it is the group's turn. Just point your browser to http://www.crsales.com/itstinks.htm and take a look.
Any info would be appreciated.
Don
Add pictures here
βœ–

Garlic
--
************ das GIFTPFLANZEN.COMpendium ************
***** weit όber 500 Pflanzenportraits *****
schrieb:

I'm a little confused about it stinking like something dead. Garlic has a pretty well-known odor. I've never heard of someone confusing it with a dead animal before.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 22:22:02 +0200 in

Doesn't look or flower like the garlic I grow...
Add pictures here
βœ–
Looks like a type of garlic called garlic dill.

βœ–

Looks like something in the onion/garlic family.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 9/2/06 4:02 PM, in article edco0c$6n8$ snipped-for-privacy@news.netins.net, "IGot2P"

Garlic chives - tasty addition to stir fries and spreads like wild fire
Cheryl
Add pictures here
βœ–
Looks like garlic chive to me