Stargazer Lily

I have a Stargazer Lily in my back yard that is just beautiful right now. The perfume from it fills the entire yard. There are a total of 22 blossoms or buds. It's housed in a 9" pot:
http://www.myrljeffcoat.com/stargazerlily.htm
Myrl Jeffcoat http://www.myrljeffcoat.com
Myrl Jeffcoat wrote:

Those are stunning. I've got a couple in my front yard that bloom for just a few weeks (only a couple hours direct sun). Congratulations. Great focal point plants.
Myrl Jeffcoat wrote:

Mine seem deformed in comparrison. For some reason they do not want to grow beyond the 4 or 5 inches they arlready at. Only about 4 of the 12 I planted have buds, with only two of these being close to bloom. The other buds on the plants all withered and turned black. What I am doing wrong?
-Jason
Lucky- When I was given this Stargazer Lily it was labeled as a hybrid. It was more vivid than the usual Stargazers, and much more fragrant. I've had it a few years now, and repotted it just once. I do fertize it with Miracle Grow granules, and water. That's about it!
I live in the Sacramento area, so the climate may be good for it. However, I don't see many of this variety and color around her. . .So I really don't know why I've been so lucky with it.
Myrl Jeffcoat http://www.myrljeffcoat.com

Wow -- that's gorgeous!!
--
The way to a man's heart is between the fourth and the fifth rib.