Speaking of Watercress

I haven't had any watercress in prbably 45 years. I've seen some here and there in a few small streams but they're all polluted. Is there any commercially available water cress?

i have some i grow in a pot on my steps, just keep it's saucer full of water. someone grows it commercially in upstate NY. i bought several big bunches at Wegman's in April. lee
LilAbner;930106 Wrote:

There's a watercress farm just a couple of miles from my front door. That's in SE England.
--
echinosum

LilAbner;930106 Wrote:

Additionally, watercress is widely sold in supermarkets in the UK. I understand that most of it is imported from Portugal.
--
echinosum