Source of Bamboo Plants

08/01/04 I am looking to purchase about a significant number of bamboo plants named Fargesia robusta. I am located in Northern New Jersey. I would like to find them in a 100 mile radius of this area. Please contact me at jt snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com if you have these plants available for sale.
jt snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (DownForce) wrote in message if you have these plants available for sale. Find a retailer who deals with Prides Corner Farms in CT, last I was there I believe there was a hoophouse full.

Good luck finding it.
And good luck getting rid of it afterward.
-
theoneflasehaddock
jt snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (DownForce) wrote in message if you have these plants available for sale. Find a retailer who deals with Prides Corner Farms in CT, last I was there I believe there was a hoophouse full.
If you want a good number then why not contact Prides Corner farms direct, if they wont supply you direct then they should tell you who to deal through to get what you want
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries