Source for Bomarea??

I am seeking Bomarea seeds or plants, preferably the "fiesta" or "red" varieties. I cannot find a single source.
chaz
How did you conduct your search?

I have googled, yahoo'd and msn'd and cannot find a single source.

Searched for "bomarea seeds $" (without the quotes) at google, and clicked "I Feel Lucky". Came up with this: http://www.edirectory.co.uk/chilternseeds/pages/moreinfo.asp?pe DCCBDQ_+BOMAREA+ACUTIFOLIA&cid!1
Using the regular search button turned up 1190 results. I included the dollar sign so maybe it would turn up more sites actually selling the seeds, rather than only describing the plant.
Unfortunately I am in the US, not the UK
thanks

http://www.edirectory.co.uk/chilternseeds/pages/moreinfo.asp?pe DCCBDQ_+BOMAREA+ACUTIFOLIA&cid!1
There must be SOMETHING in the other 1190 search results. :-)

well, i cant find it!

I had the same problem with Rheum palmatum many years ago. A friend finally smuggled some seeds from England. This was before 9/11. Now, if her ploy were discovered, I'm sure she'd be arrested, tortured and beaten by ze security agents. One out of five seeds grew. The plant prospered until my neighbor's late dog dug it up.
Just a thought: Maybe there's a reason you can't find the Bomarea seeds. Is it possible the it's been placed on an invasive plant list?

Right now its on the EVASIVE plant list LOL
Thanks for the posting!
chaz
chaz wrote:

Jeez. Google is your friend.