something living in wrapped up blueberry leaves

Hello all,
I started a blueberry plant (bluecrop) in a large planter early this summer, its doing well, lots of new growth, but lately i've been noticing some of the leaves are wrapped up with a web like substance, it appears something is living inside some of them... any idea what this could be? or if it will hurt my plant? The strawberry plant in the next planter appears fine.
cheers,
- Charlie

They may or may not be hurting your plant, but they aren't going to hurt you if you take a little peek. If you find spiders - don't worry. Caterpillars - maybe worry a little. Spider mites - worry. Bug-eyed aliens from another dimension - freak out. Look closer and tell us what you find.

If it were my plant, I'd open the curled leaf, inspect, and wash it off with soapy water.
Charlie wrote:

back home (where i am originally from) we had writing spiders all in the blueberry bushes. our bushes also had the curled up leaves/webby stuff. don't know if the two were connected though. iirc, our bushes did fine regardless.
rae