Sick of Winter so I looked at my house plants

I got sick of winter so started concentrating on my house plants. Below is a link to a small slide show of my happy house plants. This is the first year they actually look good in the winter. Thanks.

gardenlife

gardenlife;785798]I got sick of winter so started concentrating on my house plants.

Below is a link to a small slide show of my happy house plants. This is the first year they actually look good in the winter. Thanks.

can tell that your plants got extra care ;) as they sure look great:).

thanks for sharing your pics with us all ;). hope u can get out and plant something soon. cyaaaaa, sockiescat:).

Reply to
sockiescat