Should I re-pot these plants?

Hi
Thanks for reading. This is my first year gardenening, ever and was just wondering if 1) I planted too many seeds in the seed tray and 2) should I put them in bigger pots yet?
http://tinyurl.com/2z6tjl
Secdonly, are these pots big enough for cabages (top) and cucumbers (bottom).
http://tinyurl.com/yo7vp7
Any additional advice you can give from the pictues is great, thanks.
--
Akumos

1) yes. i only put 2-4 seeds per section. 2) not yet, but you need to thin the seedlings you have to the one strongest seedling per section now. it's better to use tiny sissors & snip off the weaker seedings rather than pulling them out & disturbing the roots of the one you are keeping.

there's nothing to give a size perspective in the photo, but i'm guessing those are 6" or 8" pots? if so, they're ok for starting, but you can't grow tham out in them. you'll need at least 12" pots, & preferably larger if you plan to grow the plants in pots. that's per plant (although 2 cucumbers should be ok in a 14" or larger pot)

don't keep your cucumbers that wet. you'll get fungus &/or mildew.
lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there