Serious case of plant lust

Heuchera 'Obsidian Though at $20 a pot, I may have to wait...
BUT - I did make a major score at Home Goods today. 4 steamer style chairs at $60 each. Best we had found so far were $180 each and looked terrible.
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

madgardener who is busy with her life right now.....................................
On 6/4/07 8:04 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@news.supernews.com,

Wish I had better luck transplanting them, a few would make their way to you! Hugs c
I planted my very first Heucheras this year, including Obsidian (also Peach Flambe and Lime Rickey). So far, they are looking good, although a little on the small side. I can easily see this outstripping my Hosta addiction!
Jo Ann
On 6/5/07 9:39 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@p47g2000hsd.googlegroups.com, "Jo Ann"

Sing it Sister! I have Key Lime Pie, Quilters Pride........ C
Quilter's Pride? (Off to look that one up -- what a GREAT name!)
Jo ann