Serious case of plant lust

Heuchera 'Obsidian Though at $20 a pot, I may have to wait...

BUT - I did make a major score at Home Goods today. 4 steamer style chairs at $60 each. Best we had found so far were $180 each and looked terrible.

Cheryl Isaak

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HEUCHERA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! madgardener who is busy with her life right now.....................................

Reply to
madgardener

Wish I had better luck transplanting them, a few would make their way to you! Hugs c

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

I planted my very first Heucheras this year, including Obsidian (also Peach Flambe and Lime Rickey). So far, they are looking good, although a little on the small side. I can easily see this outstripping my Hosta addiction!

Jo Ann

Reply to
Jo Ann

Sing it Sister! I have Key Lime Pie, Quilters Pride........ C

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

Quilter's Pride? (Off to look that one up -- what a GREAT name!)

Jo ann

Reply to
Jo Ann