Saving cut Amarylli flowers

I received several cut Amarylli flowers from a funeral. Is there any way for me to grow plants from them?
No, you cannot grow Amaryllis from cut flowers.

With a laboratory you might be able to culture tissue from the seed embryo, but there is no practical way for a home gardener
Since the question was asked way back on July 27, the flowers would be long dead by now and your very late reply is now be a moot point.
He was already told that it was not possible on the very same day the question was asked.