Rustic Wooden Bamboo Devon Ducks

Hi All,

I have just signed up here in the hope of learning a few tricks.

I am a keep gardener and have just started sell Wooden garden Ducks o ebay:

Click Here:

Devon_Ducks

Reply to
Devon_Ducks

Travis

The message from Devon_Ducks contains these words:

Stuffed Duck is the best sort. Stuffed, basted in butter, cooked in a hot oven. Please bend over while I ram some sage and thyme up your bahookie with my trowel.

Janet.

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

Butt easy on the salt?

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.

-- Aldo Leopold

Reply to
Tom Jaszewski

Hey Devon, here's a site that should interest you!!

tomkanpa