Rustic Wooden Bamboo Devon Ducks

Hi All,
I have just signed up here in the hope of learning a few tricks.
I am a keep gardener and have just started sell Wooden garden Ducks o ebay:
Click Here: http://tinyurl.com/7tkd
-- Devon_Ducks
Devon_Ducks wrote:

How about you keep your shit out of here.

USDA Zone 8

Stuffed Duck is the best sort. Stuffed, basted in butter, cooked in a hot oven. Please bend over while I ram some sage and thyme up your bahookie with my trowel.
Janet.
On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 19:59:54 +0100, Janet Baraclough

Butt easy on the salt?
Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel. -- Aldo Leopold
Hey Devon, here's a site that should interest you!!
http://www.linux-sec.net/Mail/spam.sounds/spam-spamty-spam-wonderful-spam.wav