Rose Help Please

The directions on my Beyer rose concentrate have worn off. It is for Black Spot and all those other problems. Does any one know what the amount per gallon is? I will try to contact Beyer but they have not responded in the past. Thanks for any help MJ
If you google the words
"beyer rose concentrate application instructions,"
you will be lead to this link:
(Google is your friend!!)
http://www.bayeradvanced.com/rose-flower-care/products/all-in-one-rose-flower-care/questions-answers

thanks for your help. I tried google but didn't find this MJ