Rose Easter Cactus (Rhipsalidopsis rosea)

My Rose Easter Cactus (Rhipsalidopsis rosea) is a few years old. For the last several months it's has been dropping segments like crazy. There is no draft. I've changed water frequency and repotted it to make sure the soil was a nice draining soil. I've moved it from west to south to north windows.
It looks totally fine; not wrinkled, shrunken, discolored or anything. It just drops segments.
Any ideas?

IIRC, Xmas/Easter/Thanksgiving cactus don't like having their roots disturbed. It might be trying to regroup from the repotting.
Did you summer it outside in a nicely shaded area? My 35 year old Xmas cactus LOVES to be outside for the summer and always comes back in all glossy and green and full of new leaves.
I didn't. What would the min. temperature be for one of these? Thanks.
Charles

IIRC the recommended min temp is 55F. I let mine stay out in cooler nighttime temps (49F last night, for example) as long as there is no chance of a surprise frost but if your cactus is feeling a bit under the weather, you might not want to push it to that extreme. Remember that it will need shady, dappled sunshine if you move it outside. Under a tree or nestled under a bush is good, otherwise it will burn/bleach. This summer I used old lace curtains (2 layers) to make a little awning for mine to hide under and that worked well.