resources for pool/garden creation

I have created a large terrace around my house which is build on a slope . There is a swimming pool and about 40 sqmts of decking . I want to make a small garden / fish pond in the remaining 40 sqmt of decking and am looking for design ideas. The decking and house construction is all concrete.I live in S.E . Asia not the USA or Europe. Perhaps some trelliswork over the pool to create shade ?? Ideas pls from anyone.

Reply to
-keevill-