red seed less Grapes

Hello, Does any one know how to plant them? and is there any plant that is good to plant with them?
--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

I don't know my zone. I am on the map but my area is put with the cost on the maps and being just on the other side of a hill from the cost things are a bit diffrent and dryer.
snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.xx.com wrote:

Would you please tell us your state, city or county???

I live in southern cal in a little city called Santee. I am in land from San diego about 30 miles. -- Richard The Blind Typer Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.