Re: WOO HOO

> (yes, it's 3:01 a.m. but the SMELL and SOUND of rain pitty patting outside > was enough for me to share. now off to bed with me to sleep in for a change) > madgardener happy with mere fractions of measurements of moisture at the > moment

great!! we finally got some last week but not enough to shout about.. our water bill is a shameful sight.. i like to conserve water, but my usage doesn't reflect that. highest it has ever been it's been so hot and dry. granny lee

Reply to
Lee

Here in central PA, it has done very little but rain all summer. We're four inches in excess of the norm for September and 12 inches ahead for the year.

Great for weeds, but worst tomato year in memory

vince norris

Reply to
vincent p. norris