Re: What the heck are these?

So, one of the (it turned out to be) daylilies has just opened it's first bloom today, and it is one of the orange ones, but it has THREE layers! Check it out:
http://webpages.charter.net/garrison6328/daylilytriple_1.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/garrison6328/daylilytriple_2.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/garrison6328/daylilytriple_3.jpg

they are beautiful! thanks for the pictures!
--
rosie
http://www.infoshout.com/the_toll.htm

Luck you! Nice daylilies.

Where do you live so that I can check of there are any more of those beauties lying around in need of a home? ;-)
John

I have tons. Most already potted. As I added more variety to my landscape, these daylilies just had to go, but can't bear to throw them away and my friends have already taken all they can handle.
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:01:50 -0400, Darren Garrison

I remember your earlier post. How nice that they turned out so well. Now you'll want to get more and different ones, right? :-)