Re: Snakes in the Garden

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@netscapeSPAM-ME-NOT.net (paghat) wrote:

While hiking in Australia we were carefully watching for snakes since the 10 most deadly snakes in the world are all from Australia. All was fine until we saw a snake climbing a tree.
Size is not indication of toxicity. One of the most deadly snakes is about the size of a night crawler earth worm. It is the eyelash viper. We saw one of these while hiking in Costa Rica, right after we saw a coral snake lying across the trail.
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman