Re: Questions on veg / peach tree and need plans for above ground planting boxs (large)

Hi Brock, Living in the same province, I cannot think of any veggies offhand that survive freezing, which does happen in Victoria. Re the peach tree: I'm not sure about that. You may not get enough sun and heat for good fruit. Check with the fruit growers in your area, eg: Saanich to see if they have success. Hope this helps.
--
Jayel