Re: Help rescuing a plumeria plant

*Hi

> > I have a plumeria plant The past month or so it's begun to get sof > at the base, > and it seems about ready to fall over. The top is still green and > firm, but without leaves. I feel that it will die soon if I don't > rescue it. *

hi steve i live in australia, where plumeria do not grow as well as where yo are, but they are hardy plants so you should have no problem. cut yours off above the rotted bit (make sure the inside is nice an white and firm).. leave it to dry out and callous for two weeks an then replant it... and viola!!! new plant!!! good luck and happy growing! Rena

- RapturousRena

RapturousRenay