Re: CANNA 'PHAISON'

www.plantdelights.com for $25

I don't think they carry phaison, but you can't beat the price at Horns Canna Farm and they do have some pretty varieties to choose from. http://www.cannas.net
The standard varieties are $1.00 per rhizome unless you order 50 or more, then they cost 60 cents each. The collector choice cannas are $1.50 each. I ordered some last spring and was very happy with the selection and the condition of the rhizomes when they arrived. I don't think they ship again until February, but that will be here before you know it.
I believe another name for phaison is Tropicana and I bought some of them at Wal-Mart this year. I've also seen them at Lowes and a little nursery near my house.
Mary
MLW wrote:

actually seem to know what he had. He called it Tropicana, which is another name for phaison, as you mentioned. He insisted Tropicana and Phaison are two completely different plants. I ordered one anyway and am anxious to get it. I've heard lots of good things about Horns and will order some bulbs from them in February.
sharon