question for winter/baby indoor plants

I have germinated several Catalpa tree seeds, and am also germinating Moscheutos Hibiscus and a Paulownia (I know) tree. We are in the country and have a very large lot in back, maybe an acre, where I want these trees. We have a sunroom on the south side. Am I right that these baby plants and my other house plants will be OK in this room unless it gets below 40F? Thanks, Jackie

They may get ugly & weird looking, but they should be fine, and they'll recover in the spring.
I do not have the answer to your question. However, your interest in the care of trees is awesome. I would like to take this time to share some links with you.
The main top quality source of information is www.shigoandtrees.com
No one else on these news groups ever recommend the latter. Why? I do not know. Paulownia trees grow in South Eastern USA. It gets pretty cold here. So does Catalpa. However you might have a problem with Hibiscus with lower temps.. Hibiscus is common in middle Florida.
1. Techno Tree Biology Dictionary http://www.treedictionary.com (look up logging)
2. Articles written by DR. ALEX L. SHIGO, one of the foremost authorities worldwide on tree systems today online at http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/index.html
3. Literature Available by Dr. Shigo is here: http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/treeinfo.html
4. Hard to get Documents http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/hardtoget/index.html
5. Tree Pruning http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning
If you have any suggestions or other links to review please let me know. 610-864-5251
John A. Keslick, Jr. Consulting Arborist http://mercury.ccil.org/~treeman / Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY! Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.