Preserving food without Freezing or Canning Book

Looks spot on. We freeze and we canned . Worth a look . Well if Coleman can wax on the poetry of food I had to check it out.
Sub titled "Traditional Techniques using Salt, Oil, Sugar. Alcohol, Vinegar, Drying, Cold storage, and Lactic Fermentation."
<(Amazon.com product link shortened)>
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.

I got my copy here......
http://www.seedsavers.org/Items.aspx?hierIdb
amazon is cheaper.
This is a good reference and some things sound really scary to anyone used to the Blue Book method! ;-)
Charlie

Just requested it from my local library. Thanks.
--

- Billy