Potting compost

I have for some years used Cutting Compost but I have lost ther

catalogue and the address on my last bag is not used anymore nor i there phone number ring it and all I get is this line is not used fo incoming calls so I cant find out if they are still in Whitchurc Shropshire the post code I have is SY13 1HW must also be wrong is ther anyone who can tell me the right address and phone number please

-- Herbert Snowden

Reply to
Herbert Snowden

Make your own potting mix. See my .

Reply to
David E. Ross

Making my own compost is the only thing I can do because nothing els will come close to this compost. Herbert Snowde

-- Herbert Snowden

Reply to
Herbert Snowden

Cutting Composts Ltd

01948665089

Maesfron , Trewern , Welshpool , Powys SY21 8E

-- Granity

Reply to
Granity

Thank you very much for your help.