Potting compost

I have for some years used Cutting Compost but I have lost ther
catalogue and the address on my last bag is not used anymore nor i there phone number ring it and all I get is this line is not used fo incoming calls so I cant find out if they are still in Whitchurc Shropshire the post code I have is SY13 1HW must also be wrong is ther anyone who can tell me the right address and phone number please
-- Herbert Snowden
Herbert Snowden wrote:

Make your own potting mix. See my <http://www.rossde.com/garden/garden_potting_mix.html .
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean
Herbert Snowden Wrote:

Making my own compost is the only thing I can do because nothing els will come close to this compost. Herbert Snowde
-- Herbert Snowden
Herbert Snowden Wrote:

Cutting Composts Ltd 01948665089
Maesfron , Trewern , Welshpool , Powys SY21 8E
-- Granity
Granity Wrote:

Thank you very much for your help.
Herbert Snowde