Pools & Plants

What kind of privacy screen shrubs and trees can I plant within 8-10 feet of pool against the back fence. I'm concerned about root encroachment and chlorine re pool but also require privacy. Any and all help is appreciated. Mr_C

of
appreciated.
It all depends on where you live. Plants that thrive in Key West wouldn't work in St. Paul.
Good point. USA zone 5? Canada zone 6. Anymore help on this one?
Mr_C

feet