Plant to garden ?

Do you know what is the plant on the photo ? Where can I get it ?

what with a low temperature. Is it durable below -10 ?

Reply to
davidb

It's a feijoa in flower, also known as a pineapple guava. Usually grown for its fruit although it makes a nice hedge and as you see the flowers are cute.

I could give you the names of some nurseries that supply it but not knowing where in the world you are this might not be much use.

It's hard to say as the question is not clear. It will cope with fairly hard frost overnight, say -5C. I don't know if it will survive -10C. I think it unlikely it will survive -10F or extended freezing.

Where are you, what is your winter like?

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

Yep, it sure is a feijoa. Mine is in flower right now.

It is hardy to -10C as we get down to that.

Reply to
FarmI