Pink Flowering Tree

At a recent visit to Disneyland, I snapped some photos of a tree with lovely pink flowers:
http://www.performanceboats.com/gallery/data/500/floral1.jpg
http://www.performanceboats.com/gallery/data/500/floral2.jpg
http://www.performanceboats.com/gallery/data/500/floral3.jpg
What is this variety of tree called?
Thanks!
On 3/18/2013 5:27 PM, Brettster wrote:

You can google up plants in Disneyland. Think I saw it but did not have a name put to it.
Brettster;979518 Wrote: > At a recent visit to Disneyland, I snapped some photos

--
echinosum

I agree. The flowers on the tree look very much like the flowers of a Tabebuia impetiginosa.
--
rmacdonald

On Wednesday, March 20, 2013 9:34:32 AM UTC-7, rmacdonald wrote:

Thank you!
Brett