Ping George.com aka rob from NZ

Page 2 of 2
"Charlie" wrote in message wrote in message

so when people speak about "hows your father" they are literally meaning you? Or is it "hows your grandfather"?
Wowser?, give me an effin' break.

yes, I heard you were a munter.
rob

How the hell do I know? You might as well be askin' me this in cantonese.

yes, it's often said 'bout me.......
I need a drink....homely bastard I am...
Charlie

Yep. His blood is probably worth bottling.

Yep, he'll be flat out like a lizard drinking.

Dammit.
Hah! Know that one......and you are right. :-)
Charlie

Which prang? You responded about an arse-end prang, but I though the cider roundup incident was *you* banging up someone *elses* arse? Oh balls, what the bloody hell is an HQ?
Charlie
"Charlie" wrote in message

"HQ" heh heh. For us to know Charlie...
Bloody google giving away all our secrets.
rob

Heh heh.....been there......sometimes wonder if that was really me posting (may have been the cider or ale).

Hey yeah....you've been grumbling me up and it was Farml that pulled your chain. ;-)

I do indeed marvel at your resourcefulness, Cheapie McCheaperton. Truly magnificent in it's simplicity and functionality!! Thank ye kindly for the time spent in finding what you misplaced! (sounds like me looking for my capper or any other tool that I have misplaced)
And, is that a cat door that provides access thru the window? Excellant, excellant!!!!

Ah, we are workin' off the same formulas and your post made me go move about a quarter garage full of stuff to get to the storage hole for the bottles of cider, in order to sample and hoist one to your magnificence. It's reached a fine old age of two months in the bottle. I gently pried of the cap and was rewarded with a champagne-like burst of carbonation, though little came out the top. It was releasing carbonation just like champagne for several minutes before I poured it into a glass, and it made a nice head of bubbles.
Thinking kind thoughts of you and reminiscing over your tails of woe, I pronounced this first batch of cider.....fine stuff. Should get even better.
I think I shall name this first batch and should make labels.....
"Cheap Rob's Finest"
Charlie

If it is sweet, you need some crepes. If it is dry, make some gallettes Breton.
--

- Billy
"Charlie" wrote in message

Crook place to put a cat door eh. Bloody stupid galah who owned the batch before us bunged it in. Still, handy for draining the washing machine out the window.
rob

$10? You cheap bastard.
I like you more all the time!

Well hell, I guess you must be forgiven for your honesty. Speaking of forgiven, how did the episode with the boss and the bonnet beater turn out?
Charlie

Huh? Bastards seem to be a booming demographic.
--

- Billy

Yeah, well, ya' old bastard...........you know how a joey is when it learns a new word.......
Charlie

Oh sure, blame bloody Charlie for *his* brain fog.

"Charlie" wrote in message

no, I blame charlie for my cider making problems.
rob

........and I s'pose I'll get the blame for the hangover also.
Charlie
"Charlie" wrote in message

yes, and if the end result tastes crap.
rob