Ping George.com aka rob from NZ

>>> phew, finally found the post with the link. Thanks for the start Billy.

I thought everyone naturally memorised everything I wrote. I thought I give fair dinkum bottler advice. Strewth, maybe you are right though. I blame Charlie mostly, trying to bludge some knowledge off my endeavours started the whole hooha. The silly old chook. That said, hes not a bad joker eh Farml, a real dag. Gees Wayne, this terminology will have Charlie going faster than an HQ down to the pub for a crate or a 10 years old down to the dairy for a packet of lollies. He is still going on about my prang, a right grouse one that it was. Oh well, she'll be right. Hooray.

rob

Reply to
George.com

gees wayne, you'd need to be a couple short of a crate not to know what that means Charlie. Not wanting to put you crook or anything, but are you playing silly buggers or just being a wanker?

rob

fair go, just pissing around charlie, dinkum. Not trying to brass you off so don't pack a sad about it ok.

Reply to
George.com

>>>phew, finally found the post with the link. Thanks for the start Billy. It

Crook place to put a cat door eh. Bloody stupid galah who owned the batch before us bunged it in. Still, handy for draining the washing machine out the window.

rob

Reply to
George.com

Yeah, yeah, yeah ya' got me goin' flat tack for meanings, but it was a beaut, a piece-of-piss. Ta.

.......and once again old charlie gets the blame and treated as if he couldn't see the road to the dunny if it had red flags on it.

Here I am, all sorts of impressed with your nifty doodackie, and quite properly appreciative of your hard graft in finding the pics, cracking open a vintage cider and toasting you from afar......and I get treated as if I'm a sammy short of a picnic, by a cheap cheeky bloke who has a cat door in his window, for chrissakes!

Charlie

BTW....check out hooha here:

Charlie

No worries mate.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Yep. His blood is probably worth bottling.

Yep, he'll be flat out like a lizard drinking.

Reply to
FarmI

Reply to
Billy

Gordon bennett, you'd be spinning more than a Shane Warne googly wouldn't ya charlie, you hard case.

rob

Reply to
George.com

are you not getting enough hows your father or something? I know it can be hard yakka eh, especially for a wowser like you.

rob

on the matter of kiwi-isms. We have some lollies across here called 'eskimos' that are marshmellow type little eskimo figures. A visiting canadian has been in the news this week going crook about how insulting to Inuit the name is. We also have 'eskimo pies', an ice cream bloc covered in chocolate. Glad she didn't have a gawk at them before she went.

Reply to
George.com

Enough root? Hell man, I'm old enough the testeronie levels have subsided a bit and randiness ain't the "problem" it used to be, and that can be a relief! Wowser?, give me an effin' break.

gawd, what a cheeky joker you are! I give already! Eff me, a night at pub with the lot of ya'll would be a harrowing experience for sure. And a cherished event, no doubt.

Heh heh. Lots of that going round. Been a big issue over the last years here about names for school mascots, sports teams and such.

It's a fair point, though.

Chur bo Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Dammit.

Hah! Know that one......and you are right. :-)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Which prang? You responded about an arse-end prang, but I though the cider roundup incident was *you* banging up someone *elses* arse? Oh balls, what the bloody hell is an HQ?

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Obviously a dictionary for the congenitally deranged.

Reply to
FarmI

"HQ" heh heh. For us to know Charlie...

Bloody google giving away all our secrets.

rob

Reply to
George.com

so when people speak about "hows your father" they are literally meaning you? Or is it "hows your grandfather"?

Wowser?, give me an effin' break.

yes, I heard you were a munter.

rob

Reply to
George.com

How the hell do I know? You might as well be askin' me this in cantonese.

yes, it's often said 'bout me.......

I need a drink....homely bastard I am...

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie